Chengdu Women's and Children's Central Hospital (Central Hospital), merged from the Ninth People's Hospital of Chengdu, Chengdu Children's Hospital, Chengdu OB/GYN Hospital and Chengdu Women and Child Healthcare Institute, is a 3A specialist hospital with most complete specialties in West China, in combination of clinics in gynecology, obstetrics, pediatrics, women and children healthcare, rehabilitation and first aid, as well as training and scientific research. It is non-directly affiliated to Chongqing Medical University.
There are 1,000 licensed beds in central hospital, with 2478 faculties, among which 38 M.D.s, 313 masters and 334 with senior professional title. Besides the headquarter in Riyue Ave., in the downtown locate South Taisheng Rd. Branch (Outpatient available, Chengdu Children’s Hospital) and Shiye St. Branch (Chengdu Women and Child Healthcare Institute) for the convenience of the patients.
Central Hospital will make full use of our advantages in brand, scale, talents, techniques and specialist services, sincerely serve the patients and contribute to improve the health of women and children.
Gynecology and Obstetrics --- Chengdu Municipal Key Discipline
1. Obstetrics --- Providing obstetric “one-stop” services: eugenic counseling, pregnancy healthcare, preconception counseling, pregnancy nutrition, high-risk pregnancy screening and management, transferal and rescue for critical and severe cases, postnatal rehabilitation and healthcare etc.
2. Gynecology --- Treatment for gynecological benign tumor and cancer, treatment for vulval, vaginal and cervical diseases; HIFU noninvasive treatment; gynecological physiotherapy; family planning guidance etc.
3. Gynecology Endoscope: Diagnosis and treatment for gynecological diseases through laparoscope, hysteroscopy and colposcope.
Pediatric Internal Medicine --- Sichuan Provincial Key Discipline
1. Transferal and rescue for neonatal and pediatric critical and severe cases.
2. Diagnosis and treatment for pediatric respiratory, neurologic and neurological rehabilitation, hematologic, digestive, renal, endocrine and cardiovascular diseases.
3.Pediatric bronchofibroscope, gastroscope, enteroscope, laryngoscope, and lung function test, providing reliable evidences to the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric diseases.
Pediatric Surgery and other Pediatric Specialties
1.Treatment for specialty diseases in urological surgery, neonatal surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery and pediatric hemagioma; pediatric tumors; surgery and peripheral vascular intervention therapy for pediatric cardiologic and chest diseases and congenial heart disease (CHD).
2.Dental (cleft lip and palate repair) , ENT ( solutions for tracheal foreign body ), ophthalmology, dermatology and TCM diagnosis and treatment.
Women Healthcare Guidance --- Sichuan Provincial Key Specialty
Healthcare for girls and adolescence; menopause healthcare; female endocrine disorders clinic etc.
Children Healthcare Guidance
Growth and developing monitoring: children nutrition clinic; premature and high-risk infant specific guidance; children psychological development clinic; infant and early childhood education; children rehabilitation.
Physical examinations for individual, organizations and driving license; kindergarten and school entrance physical examinations for children etc.
Breast healthcare and diagnosis and treatment for breast diseases.
Reproduction and Infertility Dept.
Systematic examinations, diagnosis and treatment for male and female infertility [human assisted reproductive technologies (husband sperm artificial insemination, IVF-ET) and TCM treatment]
Chengdu Women’s and Children’s Central Hospital
Central Hospital Add: No. 1617, Section 1, Riyue Ave. (at the crossroads of Chengfei Ave.)
Information: 028-61866186 028-87467888
Bus Lines to Central Hospital:
No. 905 Special Line: from Tianfu Square to Chengdu Women’s and Children’s Central Hospital
Chengdu Metro to Central Hospital:
Line 4, stop at the Zhongba Station