I. Applicant Qualification
Foreign citizens (including residents of Hong Kong and Macao)
II. Legal Basis
1.Notice on Notifying Simplification Visa Issuance Process(CWJMWSNo.02) by Foreign Affairs Office of Sichuan Provincial People's Government;
2. Notice on [Printing and Issuing Temporary Methods for Authorized Organizations Applying for Invitation of Foreign Citizens to China] by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
III. Legal Force
Invitee shall apply for visas in overseas embassies and consulates (offices) of China, together with Notification Form of Visa Request from Authorized Organizations.
IV. Application Materials
1. Application form (downloaded and printed from the website of Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce);
2. Duplicate copy of passport of invited businessperson;
3. Business license of legal representative of inviting organization;
4. Certificate of approval for inviting organization or duplicate copy of the filed registration form of foreign trade organization;
5. Documents detailing the operation of inviting organization (e.g. export bills, proof of completion of tax payment, contract, etc.);
6. Brief explanation of reasons for inviting overseas businessperson to China;
7. Schedule and itinerary of invited overseas businessperson in China
8. Letter of guarantee stating that the payment of all expenses arising during the period when the invited overseas businessperson stay in China shall be guaranteed, and that the invited organization shall encourage and supervise the invited overseas businessperson to abide by the laws and regulations of China and to depart from China in time. The letter shall be signed by legal representative or the overseas businessperson him/herself. Duplicate copies of the above shall be stamped with the official seal.
9. Proof of appointment or position of invited foreign businessperson.
V. Application Procedures
Step 1: log in to the official website of Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce, download the application form for inviting overseas businesspersons to China, fill in the form and send it to the indicated Yahoo email address.
Step 2: the applicants shall take the relevant materials and apply at the service window of Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce at the Government Affairs Service Center of Chengdu, where the staffs will inspect the relevant materials.
Step 3: after verifying and accepting the relevant materials, Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce will issue the Invitation Letter to Overseas Businessperson.
VI. Time Requirement
Within 4 working days.
VII. Standard for Administrative Charges
No charge is payable
VIII. Responsible Authority
Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce
IX. Address and Contact Information
Service window of Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Commerce on the 5th Floor of Government Affairs Service Center of Chengdu Municipal people's Government.
Address: No. 2, Caoshi Street, Chengdu. Tel.: 028-86917547.