China Council for Promotion of International Trade
Chengdu Council (CCPIT Chengdu Sub-council), also known
as China Chamber of International Commerce Chengdu Chamber
of Commerce (CCOIC Chengdu Chamber), is a non-governmental
organization of foreign trade and economy comprising noted
public figures, enterprises, associations and special
bodies in economy and trade circle of Chengdu City.
CCPIT Chengdu Sub-council and CCOIC Chengdu Chamber
of Commerce are devoted to the following: promoting foreign
trade of Chengdu; utilizing foreign capital and introducing
advanced technology from policies and laws, as well as
enhancing mutual understanding and friendship between
the peoples of Chengdu and the rest of the world.
CCPIT Chengdu Sub-council and CCOIC Chengdu
Chamber have carried out omni bearing exchange with the
economy and trade organizations of all the countries (regions)
in the world. Tens of economic and trade missions or groups
of Chendu are organized to visit various countries every
year and a lot of foreign mission are invited and received.
Promoting foreign trade
- Providing international propaganda services for
the enterprises and their products with utilization
of the network of international Trade Promotion Organization
and Chamber of Commerce.
- Organizing and participating in investigation
of markets at home and abroad for export-oriented
enterprises' products and providing sale services
for the products of enterprises of foreign countries
(regions) in Chengdu.
- Opening up the international markets for our
enterprise products and looking for agency abroad
or seeking agency and opening up the markets in Chengdu
for the products of overseas enterprises on commission.
- Introducing partner for economic and labor services
- Organizing various business Discussions and Product
briefing for the enterprises at home and abroad; organizing
Purchasing Missions or Groups of Chengdu go
to abroad and receiving the foreign ones in Chengdu.
- Sponsoring foreign investment symposiums and
other introducing foreign investment activities in
China or abroad as entrusted by provincial government
or required by enterprises.
- Assisting enterprises to participate in various
international activities of inviting foreign investment.
- Providing services for the project of required
- Looking for the partner of investment or cooperation
management for the enterprises or projects on the
- Providing credit investigation services and helping
- Collecting various projects with inviting the
foreign investment, linking up with the governmental
- Setting up and expanding the information network
of CCPIT Chengdu Sub-Council for collecting, classifying
and distributing international economic and trade
- Carrying out the market and credit survey of
enterprises for the customers as required by both
from home and abroad.
- Sponsoring Seminar and Public Lecture in field
of international economy trade and markets, providing
information consulting services.
- Editing and publishing information materials
for setting up and developing the information exchanges
and cooperative relations with the counterparts at
home and abroad.
& Trade Communications
- Promoting the liaison with the economic and trade
circles, the Chambers of Commerce and other organizations
of all the countries in the world and Hong Kong, Macao
and Taiwan regions.
- Inviting and receiving personnel and missions
and trade circles as well as technical circles of
- Organizing Chengdu economic & trade and technical
missions and study groups to go abroad for a visit
- Signing exchange and cooperation agreements or
treaties with the Trade Promoting Organizations and
Chambers of commerce of foreign countries(regions),
strengthening liaison with the foreign economy &
trade associations and the other international economy
& trade organizations.
- Organizing the members to attend various international
conferences and activities concerning international
economy and trade.
Legal Affairs Services
- Acting as agent for arbitration, litigation and
conciliating disputes arising from foreign trade and
economic matters on the commission.
- Signing and issuing Certificate of Origin for
Chengdu's exporters, Certificate of processing and
assembly and certificate of transit trade; issuing
and certifying the documents of foreign trade and
goods' transportation; handling consular attestation
on a commission basis.
- Providing legal consultation relating to international
economy and trade, finance, investment, technical
transfer, etc. and holding the post of legal consultant
- Acting as agent of Chengdu's enterprises and
individuals abroad or as agent of overseas enterprises
and individuals in Chengdu for handling trade
mark registration and patent application.
- Developing liaison and cooperation with the Fair
Organizations of all the countries(regions) of the
world; taking part in the activities, such as the
World's Fair, organized by International Exhibition
- Sponsoring and undertaking Chengdu Economy and
Trade Exhibition in all the countries(regions) of
the world, being responsible for the coordination
and management work.
- Planning as a whole, coordinating, sponsoring
and undertaking the Economy & Trade Exhibition
and the Technical Exhibition in Chengdu held by all
the countries (regions) of the world.
- Organizing Chengdu's enterprises to take part
in the international exhibition activities held at
home or abroad.
- Representing Chengdu City to hold international
Economy & Trade Exhibitions and Technical Exhibitions
or Fairs in all the cities of China and inviting businessmen
of related enterprises at home and abroad to participate
exhibitions and inviting customers to visit the Fair
and have talks.
Coordinating and Linking up
- Linking up Chengdu's enterprises with the government
and its departments and representing enterprises report
and put forward proposal to the government.
- Guiding and coordinating works of the Branches
of CCPIT Chengdu Sub-Council and CCOIC Chengdu Chamber
of Commerce; organizing Branches and members to carry
out business exchange.
- Going through various formalities of setting
up representative organization in Chengdu for the
enterprises and Chambers of Commerce of foreign countries(regions);
being responsible for the liaison of the foreign corresponding
organizations and Chambers of Commerce in Chengdu.
- Coordination the relevant activities of Chambers
of Commerce of foreign economy & trade activities
of various Associations and Chambers of Commerce of
- Conducting various training courses on international
trade, economic laws and regulations, intellectual
property, protocol of foreign affairs, custom clearance,
finance, insurance, laws, foreign languages, etc.
- Contacting and organizing individuals, enterprises
and organizations to go abroad and accept training
- Receiving overseas personnel to study and accept
training in Chengdu.
Investigating and Studying
- Investing the situation of implementing government's
policies concerning foreign economy & trade and
- Studying international and domestic economy &
trade and the tendencies of market.
- Carrying out investigation of the subject of
economy and trade on commission of foreign and domestic